WardWizard, one of the leading manufacturer of the electric two-wheeler brand ‘Joy e-bike’, today announced the commencement of online bookings for its new high-speed electric scooter MIHOS from January 22, 2023.
Adding to the consumer’s delight, customers can book MIHOS Free of Cost from the company’s website www.joyebike.com/mihos/ as well as from the 600+ authorised showrooms across the country. The deliveries of MIHOS will begin in March 2023 in a phased manner.
Launched during the Auto Expo 2023 for Rs.1, 49,000 (ex-showroom, Pan India for first 5000 customers), MIHOS is designed and developed with Poly DiCycloPentadiene (PDCPD) for additional durability and flexibility to absorb maximum impact on the road. The new-age high-speed electric scooter further comes with smart and intelligent features to bring maximum convenience of the rider while riding.
Speaking about opening the bookings, Yatin Gupte, Chairman & Managing Director, Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd, said, “We have received a phenomenal response at Auto Expo for MIHOS. Visitors not only appreciated its retro design but also applauded the material Poly DiCycloPentadiene (PDCPD) used in making the scooter for additional safety. In response to the positive consumer reaction, we are excited about commencing the online booking of MIHOS free of cost. The idea is to be available to our patrons through both online and offline mediums. With its top-notch technology and premium features, we are confident of meeting the aspirations of the customers.”
SPECIFICATIONS FOR MIHOS: Mihos, A Retro Styled Electric Classic Scooter is designed keeping in mind the comfort and easy to ride ergonomics which makes it an ideal choice for every customer irrespective of age.
- Wide and longer seat with the dimensions with a height of 750 mm and an extended wheelbase of 1,360 mm.
- Comfort ergonomics with dimensions L=1,864 mm | W=700 mm | H=1,178 mm.
- Keeping in mind, the comfort the Telescopic suspension setup is provided in front with a mono reversible spring suspension at rear.
- Mihos is designed as per Indian road conditions and with a ground clearance of 175 mm.
- Equipped with safety features, including Side Stand Sensor and Hydraulic Combi Braking System (CBS)
- Mihos is made up of a unique material named Poly Dicyclopentadiene or PDCPD. This material is the key differentiator of the product which poses dual qualities of high flexibility and sturdy nature at the same time.
- Mihos can do a 0-40 kmph in less than 7 sec and comes with an instantaneous torque of 95 Nm on offer.
- CAN-based intelligent electronics
BATTERY TECH: MIHOS features a 74V40Ah Li-Ion based battery with Nickel Manganese Cobalt chemistry having a net energy content of 2.5 kWh. Battery can stand shock loads and have gone through many industry-first test protocols for reliability. It further packs the range of safety sensors including the over current protection and thermal cut-off for the enhanced protection for the Indian weather conditions.
The battery is at the heart of an electric vehicle. To pull out the required performance an advanced NMC battery is in place. NMCs high energy density and longer life cycles make them a perfect choice for Indian market.
INTELLIGENCE: The Smart Mihos E-scooter come with the combination of different sensors imparting the intelligent features for enhanced safety and usability.
- SMART CONNECTIVITY: ‘Joy E- connect app’ is a one-tap control for Mihos Connect and control the scooter via Bluetooth.
- REMOTE APPLICATIONS: The scooter can be tracked and the Battery status can also be checked remotely.
- REVERSE MODE: This allows you to move the scooter backwards for ease in getting out of tight parking spots.
- GPS ENABLED: GPS sensing, real-time position and geo-fencing are amongst many other features present on the Mihos.
- ANTITHEFT: The Mihos sense vibrations when left parked and can understand if it’s being tampered with. It also comes with smart remote control which locks the scooter when tampering happens.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING: it further comes with the regenerative braking system to enhance the range of the vehicle by recharging the battery every time the brake lever is pulled.
PERFORMANCE: Hub motor direct drive transmission combined with a BLDC motor pack an instant punch to provide the best in category torque, combined with three speed controller to enhance the practicality of the scooter.
- They host a 1500W motor, torque of 95 Nm, Top Speed of 70 kmph.
- Seeking the safety of the user, the twin disc brakes are incorporated with an electronic braking system to stop the vehicle in lowest distance possible.
- Battery is rated as 74V40Ah.
- One charging cycle completes in 4 hours.
- 100km* range per charge.