The Probationary Officers (SBI PO 2023) notification has been made available by the State Bank of India (SBI). On September 7, 2023, registration will start on sbi.co.in
The first and third weeks of September of the previous year saw the consecutive release of these notices.
The notification includes vital details for applicants. For example the number of vacancies, the entire application process, the exam and registration dates, the application fee for the exam, the eligibility requirements, the exam format and syllabus, and much more.
In this blog, candidates can follow these two recruitment drives. Both notifications will be posted here once they are available.
Recruitment for SBI PO 2023: How to Apply
- The official website to refer to for any updates related to the exam is : sbi.co.in
- Locate and select the “Career” option.
- Candidates can verify the online link for the PO application on a new page that will open.
- Select the link to complete the registration process.
- After signing up, access your account.
- First complete the application form
- Next pay the full fee of the exam
- Press the “Submit” button to download the page.
Application Requirements for SBI PO 2023
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited university, or any other equivalent degree recognized by the Central Government, in order to apply for the position. If invited for an interview, candidates who are in their last year or semester of a bachelor’s degree can also apply as long as they can show proof that they passed their graduation exam by December 31, 2023.
As on April 1, 2023, candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 30.
Important Dates for SBI PO 2023
Beginning on September 7, 2023, registration will end on September 27, 2023.
Recruitment for SBI PO 2023: Where to Find the Notification
SBI.co.in hosts the SBI PO 2023 recruitment announcement.
You should be able to understand the main points of the SBI Clerk and PO Recruitment Notification for 2023 after reading this material.